Sunday, September 29, 2013

Egg Muffin

I got this recipe of Pinterest and had to try it. It actually turned out pretty good.   
The recipe goes as follows: 

12 eggs
Cooked bacon or sausage (I used a buffalo sausage)
Vegetables (I put in mushrooms and dried onions)
Cheese of choice
Salt and Pepper

First, you'll need muffin tin with the smaller muffin size.  Make sure to spray your muffin tin so the food doesn't stick (I kinda forgot to spray my first muffin tin but remembered the second one; LOL).

Mix a dozen eggs in a bowl (I found out that 12 eggs was a little much, 9 eggs would probably be just fine). I still have some egg leftover after making this.

Then, once the eggs are mixed, then pour the egg into the muffin tins, about halfway. I used a miniature ladel to help put the proper proportion into the muffin tin.

Then, add your cooked meat of choice in the egg and the vegetables of choice on the top area of the egg (it will sink into the egg, so it will help not needing to push anything down into the tin).
I added cheese to mine, which you can if you like.  Then I placed them in the oven at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes. 


Then, here was the finished product. It turned out really well.  And, the good thing, everyone liked it.  
Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment